Citrus Systems, Inc. guarantees our products are safe and unadulterated. In order to provide this guarantee Citrus Systems, Inc. adheres to a multi-tiered quality control program that includes the following:
1. All products are fully pasteurized.
2. In house retention of pasteurized samples.
3. Plating for yeast, mold and bacteria.
4. Taste and appearance testing.
5. A zero allergen policy.
6. Fully implemented HAACCP Plan.
7. Fully implemented cGMP Plan (current Good Manufacturing Practices).
8. Letters of guarantee on all packaging used in our products.
9. Certificates of Analysis on all shipments of all ingredients.
10. Annual inspection by U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
11. Annual inspection by Mn. Dept of Agriculture
12. Annual inspection by Mn. Dept of Weights and Measure
13. Annual inspection by F.D.A.
In addition to our in house controls, as a provider to large dairies and as a licensed packer of proprietary labels, our products are also tested regularly by independent labs for taste, appearance, yeast, mold, and bacteria.
If you have any questions about Citrus Systems or our products please contact us...
Citrus Systems - 125 Jackson Ave N. Hopkins, MN 55305 (952) 935 -0410